- “‘Is this my native country?’: Reviving Elizabeth Inchbald’s Everyone Has His Fault in Postcolonial Philadelphia.” In Restoration and Eighteenth Century Theatre Research. 31.1. Summer 2016. (2017).
- “The Transtextuality of James M. Cain’s Snyder–Gray Novels: The Postman always Rings Twice, Double Indemnity, and The Cocktail Waitress.” In New Perspectives on Detective Fiction: Mystery Magnified, edited by Casey Cothran and Mercy Cannon. Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature. Routledge, 2015.
- “Working from Home: Playwright Robert Jephson’s Theatrical Networking.” In Social Networks in the Long Eighteenth Century: Clubs, Literary Salons, Textual Coteries, edited by Ileana Baird. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholar Press, 2014. Social Networks was awarded Editor’s Choice, CSP, December 2015.
- “‘I just love pretty clothes’: Considering the Sartorial in Anne of Green Gables. In Anne around the World: L. M. Montgomery and Her Classic, edited by Jane Ledwell and Jean Mitchell. Montreal, Quebec: McGill-Queens University Press, 2013.
- “The House as Aesthetic Object in Ann Radcliffe’s The Mysteries of Udolpho.” Ed. Francesca Saggini and Anna Enrichetta Soccio. The House of Fiction as the House of Life: Representations of the House from Defoe to Woolf. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholar Press, 2012.
- Article: “Adaptation.” In The Encyclopedia of British Literature: 1660-1789. Wiley-Blackwell, 2015.
- Article: “William Whitehead.” In The Encyclopedia of British Literature: 1660-1789. Wiley-Blackwell, 2015.
- Article: “Gothic Novels.” In The Encyclopedia of Women and Popular Culture, edited by Gina Misiroglu. New York: Facts on File / Infobase Publishing, 2011.
- Article: “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.” In Encyclopedia of Themes in Literature, edited by Jennifer McClinton-Temple. New York: Facts on File / Infobase Publishing, 2011.
- Article: “The Wizard of Oz.” In The Thirties in America, edited by Thomas Tandy Lewis. Pasadena, CA: Salem Press, 2011.
- Article: “Entertainment: Major Broadway Plays and Awards.” In The Forties in America, edited by Thomas Tandy Lewis. Pasadena, CA: Salem Press, 2010.
- Article: “The Hobbit.” In Masterplots, Fourth Edition, edited by Lawrence J. Mazzeno. Pasadena, CA: Salem Press, 2010.
- Article: “Emma Goldman.” In Encyclopedia of American Immigration, edited by Carl L. Bankston III. Pasadena, CA: Salem Press, 2010.